About Frontdesk Anywhere:
Frontdesk Anywhere is a travel tech start-up, born and grown out of San Francisco.
A perfect balance of Silicon Valley Innovation and Hospitality Industry Expertise; our cloud-based platform is revolutionizing the way hotels manage their guests, operations and online distribution.
We are looking for people who are passionate about travel. People who seek out unique experiences and want to see the world. With offices in San Francisco, Orlando, Belgrade and Bangkok we truly are a global team servicing a customer base of over 1,500 properties in 45+ countries.
We are looking for people who live and breath technology. No matter what way you look at it, the future of hotel software is cloud computing. Consider joining the frontlines of this movement and be part of a team that is creating this future.
About the Role:
As an Account Executive with Frontdesk Anywhere, you will identify target customers through a variety of tools (LinkedIn, Travel publications, groups, associations etc) and perform a high-level analysis of the prospect’s current technology environment, identifying opportunities where Frontdesk Anywhere can create value. You will engage the prospects by phone, email, online chat etc. in order to introduce Frontdesk Anywhere. During the engagement period you will maintain close interaction with the prospect to ensure that they have a great experience and ultimately convert to a paying customer.
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective Frontdesk Anywhere clients
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present the value of the Frontdesk Anywhere platform to hotel management
- Demo our solution with the goal of converting the prospect into a paying customer
- Researching opportunities to identify target prospects within an assigned territory
- Attending local and regional networking and tradeshow events
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities and closed business – consistently hitting and exceeding sales goals
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 and up to 5 years of quota carrying, technology based sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and New Business sales experience
- 4 year University Degree required
- Understanding of social media and social interaction management
- Demonstrates compelling presentation skills over online presentation media
- Strong communication skills – great with the written and spoken word
- Understands the rapidly growing startup sales culture
- Smart, motivated, proactive, organized – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches
- Technically adept, deeply experienced with web technologies
- Unlimited earning potential, base/commission/bonuses
- Paid travel benefits as part of compensation
- Opportunities to develop professionally and grow a US Sales Team
- Potential for overseas re-location if desired
San Francisco, California (Headquarters).