About Frontdesk Anywhere:
Frontdesk Anywhere is an award-winning, cloud-based property management system for independent hotels and management groups. It provides hoteliers with a platform that streamlines operations, increases revenue and enhances the guest experience. Based in San Francisco with offices worldwide, Frontdesk Anywhere currently serves customers in more than 45 countries.
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated Customer Success leader to join us as the Customer Success Manager for Thailand. This person will have experience in (or wishes to learn) enterprise SaaS, who has worked with Hospitality customers and who has a consistent track record of exceeding key metrics & goals within an enterprise-class B2B platform. This role reports to the Director of Clients Services working alongside a global team of Customer Success professionals.
- Delivering online training sessions to individual customers
- Ongoing technical account management to your assigned accounts
- Onboarding of new customers and helping ensure all training sessions are completed in a timely manner
- Provide efficient and prompt customer follow-up on unresolved issues
- Educate customers on the Frontdesk Anywhere products and training resources available
- Identify and communicate critical issues quickly and escalate to appropriate points of contact
- Keep up-to-date with frequently changing processes and procedures
- Build and manage a high performing customer success team
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, customer advocacy and overall customer lifetime value
- Deliver on-going reporting and visibility into team and individual performance
- Maintain the awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards
- Lead your team into a changing future, inspiring & communicating effectively on how to create new value and innovate
- Work with Product Management to ensure that your team has input into product road map and strategy
- You will work in a geographically dispersed organization, you will have staff in different countries, you will work in a “start-up” type environment that can often be chaotic and which needs a steady hand at the wheel.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 + years customer support or account management experience, preferably in the hotel or travel Industry
- Personable professional who is a relationship-builder and who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- High level of proficiency in English & Thai - both written and spoken
- Experience working with online tools and applications
- Customer facing experience through live phone and email contact
- Skills in presenting and demonstrating software
- Ability to multi-task and quickly change directions based on priority of issues at hand
- Strong technology background using web-based software systems
- Should be proficient with CRM system basics and concepts
- Experience in testing applications and providing feedback
- Not be afraid of picking up the phone and calling customers
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
Bangkok, Thailand. Only Thai nationals or those with valid work permit who speak Thai fluently need apply.