About Frontdesk Anywhere:
Frontdesk Anywhere is an award-winning, cloud-based property management system for independent hotels and management groups. It provides hoteliers with a platform that streamlines operations, increases revenue and enhances the guest experience. Based in San Francisco with offices worldwide, Frontdesk Anywhere currently serves customers in more than 45 countries
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated Customer Success leader to join us as the Head of Customer Success to help accelerate our global business growth. We're looking for a savvy leader that understands (or wishes to learn) enterprise SaaS, who has worked with Hospitality customers and who has a consistent track record of exceeding key metrics & goals within an enterprise-class B2B platform. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer working alongside a global team of Customer Success professionals.
Ideally, you have grown and managed several professional services teams to deliver results. Experience defining the post-sales processes, people and systems to support them is critical for success in this role.
You will execute a customer success strategy that is growing in global reach and apply the required team leadership necessary to execute on that strategy and deliver results. You'll be building, leading and coaching a CSM team who is responsible for ensuring optimal customer engagement at every point along the customer journey. Through operational excellence, you will help drive proactive customers success, ensuring maximum product adoption and customer happiness to drive contract renewal and expansion opportunities while minimizing churn
- Build and manage a high performing customer success team
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, customer advocacy and overall customer lifetime value
- Deliver on-going reporting and visibility into team and individual performance
- Ensure your team maintains high levels of customer retention, customer satisfaction and customer expansion as measured by quarterly goals, surveys and NPS
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of your area of responsibility
- Maintain the awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards
- Collaborate with COO and other leaders to create a shared vision, mission, and goals of where and how you want to take your team
- Lead your team into a changing future, inspiring & communicating effectively on how to create new value and innovate
- Influencing future lifetime value through customer satisfaction, overall health scores and adoption of sticky features of the Frontdesk Anywhere platform
- Together with the On-Boarding team help ensure successful customer launches
- Map Enterprise customer journey and develop listening points in that journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Work with Product Management to ensure that your team has input into product road map and strategy
- You will work in a geographically dispersed organization, you will have staff in different countries, you will work in a “start-up” type environment that can often be chaotic and which needs a steady hand at the wheel.
- Ability to travel approx. 20% USA/Europe/Asia.
Requirements are strict:
- Orlando, Florida based role. No relocation will be made available
- Passion for the Hospitality sector (our customers).
- Some professional work experience in the Hospitality sector. A desire to translate this from being in the industry to serving it as a Travel Technology Industry professional
- Track record of upward career advancement in a professional setting.
- Professional references that will demonstrate you possess a high level of self-accountability, are process driven, detail orientated, have a strong sense of urgency with excellent written and oral communications.
- You have been recognized as an outstanding manager and mentor.
- Ideal candidates will heavily utilize Travel Technology solutions already and wish to transition into the SaaS industry.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish ~ A plus!
- 7+ years professional career experience
- Undergraduate degree