About the role
This is an exciting and newly created role which will involve looking after and growing the Thailand hotel market. This role offers a fantastic career opportunity with excellent scope and earnings potential. As a Senior Sales Executive with Frontdesk Anywhere, you will identify prospective customers using a variety of tools (LinkedIn, Travel publications, groups, associations etc). You will perform a high-level analysis of the prospect’s current technology environment and identify opportunities where FrontDesk Anywhere can create value.
You will engage the prospects by phone, email, online chat and conference events in order to promote and sell FrontDesk Anywhere solutions. During the engagement cycle, you will maintain close interaction with the prospect to ensure that they have a great experience and ultimately convert to a paying customer. If you know how to work hard, work smart and are motivated to succeed in a dynamic fast paced sales environment we can teach the skills to succeed. An understanding of software as a service sales and an interest in the hospitality industry is highly desirable but not vital.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 1-3 years direct sales or new business development experience carrying and exceeding a sales target
- Experience in SaaS sales in hospitality, travel/tourism, property management systems, booking engines revenue management systems or online travel agencies(OTAs) is highly desirable
- High level of proficiency in English & Thai - both written and spoken
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- You will have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- As part of this exciting role you may be required to do public speaking, host seminars and travel for your job
- Ability to confidently deliver compelling face to face and online presentations
- A University Degree and solid educational background is preferred
- Great time management, task prioritization, and organizational skills are a must
- Industrious, focused and enthusiastic self-starter, happy to work independently
- Strong face to face presentational skills and willingness to speak publicly
- Strong communicator and networker at industry functions and company events
- Preference would be for someone with a network within the hospitality industry
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective Frontdesk Anywhere clients
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present the value of the Frontdesk Anywhere platform to hotel management
- Demo our solution with the goal of converting the prospect into a paying customer
- Researching opportunities to identify target prospects within an assigned territory
- Attending local and regional networking and trade show events
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities and closed business –consistently hitting and exceeding sales goals
- An enthusiasm for new technology and self-motivation with a real passion for sales is a must
- This will suit a confident, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is proactive and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Open minded approach and willingness to learn new things
- Unlimited earning potential, base/commission/bonuses
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Opportunity for a self driven, motivated person to build a business and brand in Thailand any beyond.
Bangkok - This is a regional sales position operated within our Bangkok headquarters.
Only Thai nationals or those with a valid work permit who speak Thai fluently need apply.
Send us your resume
Our team is growing!
If you think you have what it takes to work in a world-class software company with offices across the globe, you can send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org